[Xastir] Configuration list for D700

Chris-N9JCA n9jca at wowway.com
Mon Mar 18 19:21:56 EDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion Liz, I'll look into building an AX25
interface; I have read what to do in the  Xastir FAQ's and :HowTO"
Chris-N9JCA

"I am always doing that which I CANNOT do in order I may LEARN how to do it"

On 03/18/2013 04:10 PM, Liz wrote:Xastir doesn't digipeat. If you need a
digipeater and you need to see where people are on the map, I suggest
setting up a ax25 interface, and using aprx to digipeat, and setting
xastir to look at the ax25 interface instead. you have to decide which
(if any) gets to send to aprs-is. I'm sure there will be more