[Xastir] GeoTIFF

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:01:16 EDT 2013

On Sun, 19 May 2013, Tom Hayward wrote:

> ...and a chown to my user has solved it! It is now indexed. Why did
> the ownership matter if it was already world readable?

I'm stumped.  The Unix ownership/permissions are what should dictate in this case, unless we did something screwy in the code.  I don't recall anything tricky there though.

>> BTW, I'm here in Fort Collins for graduation weekend, though my APRS rig is
>> currently off.  Might have the odd moment or two to meet f2f if you can't
>> get it figured out yourself.
>
> I've moved back to good ol' CN87 (Hi, Curt). Maybe the f2f thing can
> happen at DCC 2013!

Huh...  Seems like one I might not have any difficulty traveling to!  I used to live & work right near where they're holding it.

I did make it to DCC in Vancouver a couple of years ago, and that was fun.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u