[Xastir] callpass not working in Debian binary download

Jim Berry kd8bzs at gmail.com
Sat May 25 08:45:28 EDT 2013

Hello all,
  Thank you for the information. I believe the binary was listed as
user contributed so I figured it was a long shot to contact them here,
but hey...

 Xastir does work on my system, just not callpass. It's using old libs
that I'm not going to install just to use callpass. Besides, how often
do you run across something that Debian stable thinks is old! I was
just trying to be helpful to someone who hasn't had their password
memorized for years. :-)

  I appreciate all the great work you guys do!

  Jim KD8BZS