[Xastir] (K)Ubuntu build by CVS script

Jim Shorney jshorney at inebraska.com
Tue Nov 12 23:27:32 EST 2013

Yes, libmotif-dev. That was it. I'm sure I made a note of that somewhere, which
was why I didn't remember it exactly. I was on my way out and didn't have time
to look for my notes.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
The universe we're in will reach absolute zero in three hours. Safe is relative. - Idris, "The Doctor's Wife"