[Xastir] Xastir on the Raspberry Pi

Kris Wotipka kris at wotipka.com
Fri Nov 15 08:07:35 EST 2013

Max,

You will need to look into how the wpa_supplicant handles network
connections.  Its purpose is to only allow one active network
connection.  So if you are wireless and you plug in a ethernet cable,
then it shuts down the wireless connection.  I guess this is ment to
help the novices not have any network issues but it drives people nuts.
I am guessing that is what is happening here because you are "attaching"
in a sense another network interface.

hope this helps

kw