[Xastir] Maps

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Oct 21 21:35:23 EDT 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:45:34 -0400
Michael Gregory <michael.gregory at verizon.net> wrote:

> So for now It works but it sucks. I have not given up. eventually I
> will get it to work right in spite of the lack of support fom the
> community rather than because of it.

Michael, we really don't have much information. I have raster maps
sorted out for Australia, but I don't know where in the world you are.
I'm no DX-pert and presume that a callsign starting with K has an
American accent because I've heard such on IRLP.

Which maps did you download?
("Every one I could find" isn't actually helpful.)

Did you follow specific instructions on any website?
(Because if they are broken, they need fixing)

Liz
VK2XSE