[Xastir] Kenwood D710E Assistance

Dan Rimell m0mst at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 15:11:03 EDT 2013

Hi

I switched that between 1 and 2, the actual issue is getting Xastir to open the port. If I place the radio into the correct mode first of all, Then run Xastir with the correct mode set it will stream the data. I am looking to run this remotely so getting the TNC switching in Xastir is my main aim.

I am going to re-try the other script sent to me the other day when I return from work

Thanks
Dan
M0MST