[Xastir] Weather Station

Mike Swiatkowski mjswiatk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:21:17 EDT 2014

The Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 and the Davis Vantage Pro both work quite well on Xastir.  There were some bugs on Xastir with the Ultimeter 2100 that were worked out a couple years ago.  I have used both.  I recommend investing in the Davis system since it is a much better weather station with a MUCH better indoor console display.  Just make sure you get the proper WX station to computer cable for it.  There is an APRS ready cable and a standard serial cable and I think you want the APRS cable for Xastir.  I can double check.  Email me directly so I don't forget to check for you.

Mike, AA9VI