[Xastir] Setup APRS for ISS

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:55:43 EST 2014

You need to set the outgoing path properly.  Most people just want to
see their packets digi'ed through it.  Listen for a while on that
frequency to see what people are currently using for a path.  Set your
outgoing path on that interface to match.

If you're going to try messaging through it, enable "Satellite Ack"
mode, which means you won't be trying to send ACK's constantly.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Skyler F <electricity440 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have APRS working on Xastir on my linux machine. I see a bunch of
> stations when I tune to 144.390. Assuming I have a good antenna, what other
> modifications do I need to make to be able to recieve and transmit to the
> International Space Station on the 145.825?
>
> Thanks,
> Skyler KDØWHB
>
> --
> Skyler Fennell