[Xastir] Raspberry Pi with Xastir

Mike Loebl mloebl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 11:44:24 EST 2014

I've been using javAPRSsvr on a BeagleBone Black and have found the same
thing.  I use a TNC-X via USB, and maybe get about 2 - 4 weeks until it
flakes out. However even with a powered USB hub, usually mine also fails
out eventually with a lost USB device and I have to reboot the BBB to get
it to talk to the USB port again (I've seen this on a BB and a BBB, so
doubt a bad board.)

I have been really curious to try out the TNC-X Pi board, just need to find
a nice case for it (I saw a red one, but didn't like it) :)   However, I do
like the BBB as Ubuntu on the eMMC is considerably faster than the SD card
on the Pi's I've got.

-Mike
KB1MTS