[Xastir] map chooser for idiots

happyexi happyexi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:31:28 EST 2014

Hi,
there is a number off way to get maps in xastir (for offline use), since
I down t know what you have for your location.

if you have good enof online maps ? with little investment, you can "in
theory" I tried it and it is doable, make a screen shot of your map from
xastir. Grab the image and geo file form the screen shot, and use that
as a map.. and so one.. how ever ther is also programs to grab map and
make for xastir I tested one, but I need to repeat b4 I give the link
the same as the author has written.

There is no link with the program. and the user need to use a link for
them self (for my country thats easy enof... how ever check the
copyright and legal of it b4 you do so.) the laws is different every
where... inc reagrding map servers. some country even offer vector maps
for free,,,

the one I tested can be found here :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarusaprstool/?source=directory

73