[Xastir] Raspberry Pi with Xastir

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:26:48 EST 2014

Lee,  I put a Pi with a TNC-X Pi using aprx on 144.34 and a KPC3 in
KISS on a Prolific USB based adapter on 144.39 at the repeater site in
Denton Tx with 21 days of service so far with out trouble.  This was a
club funded project so I did not try Xastir on it but so far it has
been a very stable and reliable igate/digi.  I compiled from source.
It is on the release SVN as of February 6th.  W5NGU-3 is the call on
144.39.

73

Guy
KC5GOI