[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 98, Issue 8

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:37:20 EST 2014

The deb pkg installed fine - I used gdebi. It runs, so anything from here
would be the code, so you should be in the clear :-)

By the way, the source code for either aprx or Xastir probably doesn't
change often enough to need nightly builds, anyway.  Weekly is probably
more than good enough.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT

- sent from my mobile phone