[Xastir] Online Maps selections needing attention before next release.

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 10 19:16:59 EDT 2014

Hi.....agree that update would be good

ability to have an included igate that can be configured

to my knowledge linux only has 3 igate programs worth looking at
aprsg,aprx2,dixprs....the only one ive got working is aprsg....the other
two i cant get to work with a AX25 port and a TNC-x...at least i havent
got the configs correct will keep trying.

73 David VK4BDJ