[Xastir] VA1-1,VA2-2 vs..

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:48:14 EDT 2014

Mike,

Xaxtir 2.0.0 has issues and is very very old.

Your best solution is to totally wipe out Xastir and do a fresh
install/compile from CVS per the instructions at
http://www.xastir.org/index.php/Notes:CVS

Then use Wide1-1,Wide2-2 as Xastir may not recognize "va" and I have no
clue what "va" commands the servers or the system to do.

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 06/11/2014 02:18 PM, Michael Lussier wrote:
> I have my station for the EOC up and running. Instead of running wide1-1,Wide2-2 I decided to set it up as I do my digi's using VA . Xastir 2.0.0 is baulking at my choice stating I should use wide instead of va .
>
> Any thoughts ?
>
> Mike
> Ae4ml
>
> Sent from an iPhone 5 iOS 7