[Xastir] VA1-1,VA2-2 vs..

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 10:37:55 EDT 2014

HI Dave,

I will look into that thank you . This is all running on a raspberry pi. I believe its running 2.0.0 version of xastir

I live in Virginia and all 4 of my Digipeaters use VA in place of WIDE.  I know some of the Maryland Digi's use MD

I wouldn't have thought that running VA1-1,VA2-2 would have been treated any more different than WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2. but Xastir seems to think there is a issue.

Thank you

http://eqsl.cc/Member.cfm?AE4ML