[Xastir] Trouble installing Xastir in Wheezy on Beaglebone Black

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jun 25 13:17:28 EDT 2014

Jason,

As I stated in my first email, I already have the 7" LCD cape.  It works very well with the out-of-box BBB.  Just plug and play.

Even though I have played around with Linux for years, I am still pretty useless at finding my way around it.  Are there any good guides for building from source?  I know I have done this before, but I can't remember how or where I found how.

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com