[Xastir] Trouble installing Xastir in Wheezy on Beaglebone Black

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jun 25 17:15:53 EDT 2014

I tried to follow the directions on this page:

http://xastir.org/index.php/Install_Guide

I downloaded the most recent source tarball and I got as far as the "make" command, but I get the error "no targets specified or no makefile found"

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com