[Xastir] Trouble installing Xastir in Wheezy on Beaglebone Black

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:24:03 EDT 2014

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014, Jason Rausch wrote:

> I tried to follow the directions on this page:
>
> http://xastir.org/index.php/Install_Guide
>

> I downloaded the most recent source tarball and I got as far as the "make" command, but I get the error "no targets specified or no makefile found"

That's because you need to run "./configure" first.

If you were installing from CVS sources, there are steps prior to that!  But you can probably start with "./configure" and then "make" since "configure" should have already been built for you and come inside the tarball.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html