[Xastir] No stations

Clay Jackson n7qnm-lists at nwlink.com
Thu Mar 6 12:29:20 EST 2014

I just built up a TNC-Pi and have that set up running a Digi/iGate
combination (at least I think it's configured correctly) as SSID PROSSR.
Last nite, I turned off the TNC interface on my Xastir instance.   The only
interface I'm running now is to firenet.us, port 14580, with transmit
disabled.

The problem is that all I'm seeing is my station (N7QNM, no SSID) and
WX-ALERTS; NO other stations (including the beacon from the Pi/TNC).  My
filter is set to:
m/100  e/WE7U-WX

If I use findu or aprs.fi; I can see other stations around me, including
one's I'm digi'ing and igating.   I'm sending my igate packets to noam.aprs2

I'm sure I've done something stupid; can't figure it out :-)

Anyone got any suggestions on at least where to look?

Thanks!

Clay Jackson