[Xastir] No stations

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:07:49 EST 2014

The m/100 filter references your position. Without the server ever
knowing your position (you have transmit disabled) it cannot send
information back for stations within the defined range around your
station.

Since you want to receive only, using an r/.... filter will provide
the same filtering but as a range around a defined latitude/longitude
reference.

Brett KQ9N