[Xastir] map chooser for idiots

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Sun Mar 16 21:42:20 EDT 2014

Hi Jerry:

Thank you for the offer.  I will send you a direct email off list.

However, I would like to help others who run into this same wall on
list.  On the wiki, I guess lots of data was destroyed or something, so
there are some really major gaps in the manual and how-to files.

xastir could really use a  HELP BUTTON so a user can click that and
hover over a menu choice .. This stuff is very esoteric and cryptic to
non-goe folks like me :(

TU again