[Xastir] DB->Put/Get

Brian Marble brianmarble at landez.com
Sat Mar 29 14:37:52 EDT 2014

All,

Map Caching seems to be not working.

When running Xastir 2.0.4 I am receiving the "DB->put:  method not permitted
before method's open handle" and it's sister "DB->get:  method not permitted
before method's open handle".

Xastir gives me "Map not found in cache." when I move to a location that
should be cached. (You know, back and forth with the < and > buttons)

I have tried many ideas to change the build, in regards to the libdb
libraries. Then I do a completed build again.  My current build is with
libdb-5.1.so. I have the libdb-5.1:amd64  libdb-5.1-dev installed. No other
libdb versions are showing in dkpg --get-selections.

I am using a WMS layer I created in the dir Online.

Where else should I be looking to determine the cause of this problem? Is
there a known solution to this problem?

Thanks