[Xastir] Weather Station

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Mon Mar 31 20:52:40 EDT 2014

Looking to upgrade my station and add weather. Wondering what weather stations are recommended. I'm not looking to make this an electronics project, so I am not thinking One-Wire type setup. Was looking a bit tonight but couldn't find a definitive source of whether the Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100 works with Xastir or not. I kind-of like the idea of a network station that could be accessed by multiple services. For example Xastir would use the weather data, but perhaps I'd also setup a weather page which displayed the information. Also perhaps I'd set up a Raspberry Pi to monitor and provide alerts or tweets when certain criteria/thresholds are met.

Thanks,

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn