[Xastir] Xastir and Mobilinkd Tnc 1 Bluetooth tnc

Bryan Irwin kf5tot at outlook.com
Thu Nov 6 21:14:46 EST 2014

I'm looking for a little help here.  I'm running Xastir 2.07 on Ubuntu 14.04 on a Lenovo ideapad s10-3 and I want to use my Mobilinkd tnc with it and I'm at a dead end.

I can connect to the tnc in terminal using sudo rfcomm connect 0 just fine but when I try to add it in the interface control in xastir and start it I get an EACCESS ERROR  Interface Error! Error opening interface 0 Hard Fail.  I've tried the chmod command  and am still in the same place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan
KF5TOT