[Xastir] Xastir and Mobilinkd Tnc 1 Bluetooth tnc

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:36:17 EST 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Bryan Irwin <kf5tot at outlook.com> wrote:
> So I would say that logging out is essential after running the adduser command.

Yes.  This is because your login process gets its identity from the
system config when you log in (when the process gets created).  Even
though you change the config file to update your identity, all running
processes have the identity they had when they were created.  When you
log out and back in, the new processes have the new identity.

A similar situation can require a reboot.

--
-Jason
kg4wsv