[Xastir] OSM maps not loading Ubuntu 14.04

Thomas Maszerowski tommasz at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 21 18:56:58 EST 2014

I was using the version of Xastir that was available via synaptic but recently it stopped loading the OSM maps.

I replaced it with v2.0.7 that I built out of CVS following the directions on the wiki but the problem remains.

I get errors like:
	Magick: Improper image header (/home/tom/.xastir/map_cache/map_1416613517.png).

It won't load Geoserver or any of the radar maps either with similar errors.

Any ideas on what's gone wrong? As mentioned above, it worked originally and then stopped.

Tom Maszerowski
tommasz at frontiernet.net