[Xastir] Xastir 2.0.7 vs. 2.0.5

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 07:57:35 EST 2014

David,

I don't know if there is still interest on your end - as I replied earlier
I was out of town on vacation when your message came in.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/xastir207-ubuntu1404-amd64-2014-11-28.deb

I built an unofficial binary for Ubuntu 14.04 yesterday using a snapshot
from CVS.  It was built on a 64 bit installation.  Hopefully I can get time
to duplicate the effort on a 32 bit machine.  It can be downloaded via the
link above.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT