[Xastir] Using OTUSB & Xastir but NOT in KISS mode

F1MHV f1mhv at free.fr
Sun Nov 30 03:01:33 EST 2014

Good day,

I am looking for to use Xastir but not in KISS mode, therefore i am trying-it with, alternating, ArgentData's OpenTracker USB & SCS Tracker DSP/TNC. With both TNCs i have some issues which are not exactly the same, but i presume could be sort-out in the same way (see discussion bellow): does there is a way to customise or to create a script for each TNC with just the needed commands? Digging Xastir config sub-folder, i found some "tnc-startup.(tnc-name)" files in-it...

Thank you for help

Début du message réexpédié :