[Xastir] Geotiff build is failing

davidf4 davidf4 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 24 20:58:57 EST 2015

Woops, my mistake...I missed that you used the parm..

What does 'ls -l /usr/include/geo*' show?  Anything?

And, if you dig into your config.log file and look for geo...there may be a
line that says "can't find -lxml' or something like that...that's probably one
of the missing pieces.  A log of configuration these days is lather, rinse,
repeat with the config.log file and missing packages...