[Xastir] Unable to enter data into dialogs after a little while

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:11:07 EST 2015

Tom

I am seeing the same thing with the almost same setup. Have not had a
chance to do any digging into the problem.

I also am seeing a lot of Gnome crashing even with other programs so a
Gnome issue may be the culprit.

I was suspecting a hardware issue as I am suspicious of my HDD and have
gotten "potentially bad sector" warnings but now I am more suspicious of
Gnome.

73
Dave
KB3EFS