[Xastir] Xastir Qt Checkout Instructions (Warning: Very alpha, not usable yet)

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:23:26 EST 2015

Hello.

At the moment there isn't a whole lot of functionality there. Some dialog
boxes are coded, and it can connect to a TCP/IP interface and show what
packets are there. The next chunk of code I was planning on tackling was
the APRS parsing stuff (db.c, if you are familiar with the current xastir
code), which is a huge piece. Unfortunately I got distracted by other
projects and it fell off my radar. Hopefully I can bump it up my priority
list and do some more work on it before the MS bike season kicks in again.

To answer the "where is it storing the interface (sorry I missed it before)
- it stores it in an OS dependent matter. Under Unix it is in
"~/.config/Xastir Group/Xastir QT.conf". QT handles the details.
- Jason