[Xastir] Icon

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 22 14:59:43 EST 2015

Greetings from an oddball...

    I run xastir 24/7 on a Raspberry Pi (for its low power usage!). The
latest update to Raspbian/NOOBS re-organised the menus, so I had to
re-create a .desktop file. No real problem there, until... Where's an
icon???
    I've stumbled here a few times now in various distros, so it prompts
me to ask: DEVELOPERS PLEASE! get the core install (to catch all
distros) to include a copy of icon.png at /usr/share/xastir/symbols, or
somewhere else sensible? CVS install doesn't, though it is in the source.

TIA and hopefully helpfully...
Dex, ZL2DEX