[Xastir] direwolf won't receive packets

Skyler Fennell electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:54:58 EDT 2015

Found the problem, dire wolf oddly was transmitting audio through my sound card and receiving audio from the computers internal mic instead of from the sound card.

I fixed the problem through the audio program and told direwolf to get audio from mic but I am confused because I set the proper PlugHW in the direwolf conf.

When I made the Change to the conf file, direwolf quit sending audio to my internal speakers but kept receiving audio from my internal mic. (On a MacBook Pro with Ubuntu)

Also, does anybody else have trouble with the font colors they use when you can barely see that lime green against grey in the terminal? It doesn't matter really though.