[Xastir] fonts

Jerry Wetherholt mrfixit2003_975 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:19:12 EDT 2015

I do have xfontsel in the font menu but like I said in previous email highest it goes is 17 on size. I do not know how to get bigger fonts to appear in it. I did see in past emails on Adobe but I don't not show listing for Adobe in the menu. Do I have to specify a path to look for them?

Jerry
Kf5aok

Sent from my iPhone