[Xastir] fonts

russo at bogodyn.org russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Jun 6 21:39:21 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 06, 2015 at 06:44:46PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <mrfixit2003_975 at hotmail.com> flavor, containing:
> If I have to rebuild how difficult is it

Very simple, really.

Just a matter of making sure you have the various packages that Xastir depends
on installed first.  Look at the xastir wiki (http://www.xastir.org) and see
if there's a "HowTo" or "Installation Notes" for your system.

Once you're set up to build on your system, keeping up to date is
extraordinarily simple (and not just because there isn't much development
going on these days).