[Xastir] Who's current on Garmin handheld GPS models?

Jerry n7yge at q.com
Fri Jun 19 13:41:49 EDT 2015

Hi Curt,

Herb bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Tablet and we are meeting today to see if
I can get the OSM maps on it for APRSDroid.  I also bought this Tablet but
am returning it to Costco as they advertized it had HDMI capability which it
does not; false ad

What I want to tell you about is this Tablet has the GPS + Glonass.  I
really like the battery life on the tablet; 10 hours.  You might want to
look it over as this would open a variety of maps that can be loaded.  Herb
as some special map program he specially bought this unit for so you might
touch base with him as he is a mapping guy.

Just thought I would throw out this bread crumb in case it might be of help.

Good luck on getting what you want in the end.

Jerry N7YGE