[Xastir] Who's current on Garmin handheld GPS models?

n4lbl alan.schulman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:47:17 EDT 2015

I've not been satisfied with the sensitivity of the touch screen on my Nuvi
40 cheapo.  I'd want to try the Oregon's touch screen before buying.  BTW
the screens (at lest on my Nuvi) can be calibrated.  IIRC when Garmin tech
support walked me thru it we started by powering on with a finger in the
upper-left corner.

My wife's Vista HCX may be up for replacement and I'm interested in what
you learn.

Alan,,,   n4lbl