[Xastir] Openstreet maps offline?

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:06:59 EDT 2015

The issue I have is that if the program crashes and I am in the middle of
nowhere in the mountains at the race where there is no service, I will not
be able to start the map back up. Is it possible to save the tiles that are
already cached?

If I am already downloading them from the server, what is the harm in
having them save to my systems hard drive?

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com