[Xastir] USB gps Receiver reccomended

Mike Miller lists at kc9doa.com
Mon May 11 11:39:12 EDT 2015

I tried my GlobalSat BU-353 on Mint Maya. I had to install gpsd
to get xgsp to show sats and position. Xastir is broken on my
system, so I couldn't positively confirm it will work with
Xastir. It does work with gpsd, so if Xastir uses gpsd, then
this GPS should work. It is on the hardware list for gpsd.

73
Mike kc9doa