[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:51:11 EST 2015

A couple of years ago I had setup my own tile server on my computer and
pointed at xastir at localhost. (I downloaded the OSM data for just my
state.) It worked well, but took a little bit of effort to get going. It
was long enough ago I can't point to directions, but I'm guessing with some
googling you can find some information.

(I'll also be going down this route again at some time since I have a new
computer and would like to get it going again. I'll try to remember to take
notes for the portions I haven't already done for other projects.)
- Jason