[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Thu Nov 19 16:51:45 EST 2015

Hey Curt,

Could you send us a screen capture of what your rendered ESRI Shapefile
data looks like?  I personally don't necessarily need ultra pretty tiles
but I definitely don't need the complexity and resource hungry
requirements of setting up a local tile server.  If my old little Garmin
handheld GPS can do maps pretty well from a little SD card, why can't
Xastir do this too?  There has to be a decent compromise somewhere in
this whole thread.

--David
KI6ZHD