[Xastir] Script to cache some maps

VA7OTC JD Erskine va7otc at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 19 19:00:01 EST 2015

On 2015-11-19 1508, Curt Mills wrote:

> They're not dead, they just switched to ESRI Shapefile format, which
> works fine for Xastir. I was tempted to say "mostly dead" to see if
> anyone knew the movie reference.

It was a movie!? _Now_ I find out.
---
(Billy Crystal as) Miracle Max: He probably owes you money huh? I'll ask
him.

(Mandy Patinkin as) Inigo Montoya: He's dead. He can't talk.

Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens
that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference
between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With
all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Inigo Montoya: What's that?

Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.
---
A "desert island" movie. (The Princess Bride)

73, John Erskine
VA7OTC