[Xastir] More to the build fails

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Nov 19 22:26:57 EST 2015

Dex,

I've been glossing over your posts so I'm not sure of what you're trying
to do. Is it the Imagegraphics vs Graphicmagic bit I saw recently?

I've been running vanilla Debian for 20 years and although I don't have
xastir set up at the moment, I have just set up Debian Jessie on a
laptop for radio purposes and I'm happy to install xastir on it to try
to help you out.

Contact me off list if you want to.

Ray vk2tv