[Xastir] More to the build fails

Dexter N Muir dexy at xtra.co.nz
Thu Nov 19 20:51:38 EST 2015

Me again...

    Am I on the "Bleeding Edge" here? I've seen no feedback from (other
K)Ubuntu Hams, which surprises me given surveys that show Ubuntu with
the largest share of Linux user-base.
    No-one using Debian (supposedly the earliest supporter of Ham Radio
in the Linux world.?
    ...or is it just that everyone's systems are so solid and static and
no-one's doing installs?

    As stated earlier, with (K)Ubuntu and Raspberry Pi both
Debian-based, and both exhibiting the same config errors, I suspect
Debian has changed something.
    I noted Synaptic having a -compat and a -dev-compat and installed
them. It looks like the -dev-compat is just a wrapper - it brought in
++1-dev and ++11, plus a perl lib, but no change on fresh build.

Still hopeful...
Dex, ZL2DEX