[Xastir] QT version

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:14:07 EDT 2015

For myself (who has contributed some of the QT xastir code) it is on my
list of projects, but often gets beaten out by higher priority items.
Xastir is a good program as it is, so as I evaluate what I should work on
to get ready for the next event a new version rarely makes the cut. That
being said, I think I am in fairly good shape for next year, so maybe this
winter and spring qt xastir will get some attention.

In short, I haven't given up on it, but unless someone else contributes I
wouldn't expect a release soon either.

-Jason