[Xastir] QT version

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:32:30 EDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:14 AM, Jason Godfrey <godfreja at gmail.com> wrote:
> In short, I haven't given up on it, but unless someone else contributes I
> wouldn't expect a release soon either.

Similar story here:  Busy on other projects but may find time to
contribute more to the Qt branch later.  In the meantime am keeping
the get-NWSdata script on the main branch up-to-date as best I can.

Text about a couple of my projects...  SAR people in particular may be
interested in them.  The first of which is paying for the Xastir.org
hosting/domain, and the SarGuyDigital.com domain.  I just used the app
like crazy last weekend during our SAR Mock Search:

<shameless plug>
http://www.SarGuyDigital.com
</shameless plug>

--