[Xastir] Xastir Wiki: Please re-upload images

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:24:41 GMT 2016

1) This link:  https://xastir.org/index.php/Special:ListFiles

Shows files uploaded to the Xastir wiki since its creation.  Some do -not-
show thumbnail pictures and need to be uploaded again. If anyone knows
about any of these images and can re-upload them, please do so. I've
verified that uploading works currently.

    File:Area_Objects.png
    File:LiveCDScreen1.png
    File:LiveCDScreen2.png
    File:LiveCDScreen3.png
    File:Exclamation_Mark_Symbol.png
    File:18px-Bulbgraph.png
    File:Timing_sliders.jpg

2) We're missing these images which are linked to the "Search and Rescue
(SAR)" Wiki page:

        SAR color aerial.jpg
        SAR color aerial zoom.jpg
        SAR topo trails.jpg

If you know what these images are supposed to be, again, please upload
them. I'll be happy to fix up the Wiki page links if the names end up
slightly different than they were before. For all I know it was I that
originally uploaded them, but the descriptions on the SAR page that
references them don't sound familiar to me at this point. If they don't get
fixed I'll probably delete those sections from the Wiki page.

Thanks,

--
Curt, WE7U
http://wetnet.net/~we7u