[Xastir] Xastir Wiki: Please re-upload images

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Fri Apr 8 15:16:12 GMT 2016

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Curt Mills <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2) We're missing these images which are linked to the "Search and Rescue
> (SAR)" Wiki page:
>
>         SAR color aerial.jpg
>         SAR color aerial zoom.jpg
>         SAR topo trails.jpg
>
> If you know what these images are supposed to be, again, please upload
> them. I'll be happy to fix up the Wiki page links if the names end up
> slightly different than they were before. For all I know it was I that
> originally uploaded them, but the descriptions on the SAR page that
> references them don't sound familiar to me at this point. If they don't get
> fixed I'll probably delete those sections from the Wiki page.

I uploaded those three images back in 2010. They were examples of maps
I got working in xastir that I found useful for SAR.

However, I no longer have the original images, nor do I have the map
data that the images were created from, so I'm afraid I'm no help with
the missing files. Feel free to delete that section.

Kevin
KB9MQU