[Xastir] Font and Station Text style

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Sun Apr 10 08:17:20 GMT 2016

<n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:
> > On Saturday, April 9, 2016 7:02:59 AM PDT Tom Russo wrote:
> > > On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 09:06:56PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron
> > > collision of the>
> > <n7ipb at wetnet.net> flavor, containing:

> It gets worse, though.
>
> Ever since doing the CVS update with this font size issue, Xastir's been
> crashing somewhat randomly after hours of uptime, with no helpful
> information ("Killed" is all the shell says).  No core drop or anything.
> The reason is hidden in the syslog:  "out of swap space."  This is on a
> machine with 24 GB of RAM and no swap, with nothing other than Xastir
> running at the times when it crashes.
>
> So clearly there's a memory leak somewhere.  I don't have time to track it
> down myself.  So in my local copy, I've just reverted to revision 1.122 of
> draw_symbols.c.

I will check it out,  I have an idea where it might be and that I missed doing some magick that
was done in the previous version.
--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
"I have now exceeded my BFS (Budget For Stupid) for the month" - Me to  WE7U